is a universal system enabling registration of scientific and creative information as well as protection of copyright and intellectual property.
1. The author registers in the system and confirms his/her registration after having received a corresponding message from the system. Along with the confirmation link, this message contains the registrant data, full text of the Public Offer, and a brief list of frequently asked questions with answers to them. After this free registration, the author gains an access to a "personal office" (account), where he/she should fill in the form fields – publication name, description (synopsis, author’s abstract), etc., as well as alterations in data display modes, etc. The author reviews the registration data and proceeds to the stage of payment and uploading of the master file (depositing).
2. The author pays for registration (select payment options) and receives a password for file uploading, which is sent to his/her e-mail specified during registration. The password is valid for one upload, and differs from the access password used to enter the author’s "personal office".
If the payment fails (the banking system denies accepting the credit card), the author (payer) will be sent a notification to his/her e-mail specified during registration. The transaction time (payment transmission) can take a period varying from several minutes to 24 hours.
3. The author enters the password in a corresponding field of his/her "personal office" and uploads the archive (or non-archived content) of his/her publication to the server. The archive can be password-protected or encoded; the system does not control the file content. The size of an uploaded file (archive) should not exceed 7 MB. Any program codes and executable files registered in the system should be archived by any method that is favorable to the author. Non-archived program codes, program code elements, executable files, or scripts will be regarded as attempts to impair the system servers, and will be deleted.
4. Within 1 day from the date of file uploading, the author will be sent a certificate to his/her e-mail specified during registration. This certificate includes:
authors’ exact data
registration date and publication name
exact date and time of the publication (depositing)
transaction (money transfer) data of the author’s
bank and the Register merchant account
5. The author can disclose the information about himself/herself (public access) and his/her publication, or block the public access to any information. In the latter case, only the publication name and synopsis (author’s abstract) will be available for free access.
The author can change the access level at any time via his/her account control panel.
The authorship is fixed per publication once and forever in the data stored on the servers, as well as in the certificate. The information about the author cannot be changed.
All the information uploaded by the author is stored (backed up) on 3 independent servers in different data centers.
The publication date and time are fixed in accordance with the bank’s payment documents or electronic payment system (number, time and date, transaction code) of the payer.
The publication date and time are fixed during registration and file uploading to the server.
The publication date and time are fixed by the merchant account upon the receipt of money on the Register account (number, time and date, transaction code, payer).
The publication openness level, as well as the author’s data can be open or hidden if so desired by the author.
The author bears full legal responsibility for his/her publication to the extent that he/she is the actual author (copyright holder) of the published material.
Advantages of this universal Register:
Any publications, including text, graphic, scientific, music, program codes, scripts are subject to copyright registration in the universal register system without any limitations whatsoever, except for the size of the uploaded file, which should be max 7 MB.
Actually, copyright registration is carried out instantaneously, with no preliminary expert reviews when leakages of valuable information may occur.
Copyright registration entirely conforms to the copyright protection laws applicable in the USA, Russia, European Union, as well as to international agreements.
Thus, 100 % identification of the publication author and his/her 100 % protection can be ensured since all payment information is kept in different banks (payment systems), and this information is absolutely independent.
The authors’ certificate and the Register data can be used in legal proceedings of any level.
The website retrieval system enables independent search by different subjects.
Copyright Registration - U.S. LAW